B-42 Official Cosmonauts Chronograph Alarm is a wristwatch by Fortis.
Automatic pilot's chronograph in the series "Official Cosmonauts" with additional mechanical alarm function. The red window next to the date indicates visually the operational readiness of the alarm. Large stainless steel case with 42 mm diameter.
- 639.22.11 L with black leather strap
- 639.22.11 M with steel bracelet Professional
- 639.22.11 K with rubber strap black
- Self-winding chronograph movement with integrated alarm function F2001-5 (basis ETA 7750), 28,800 A/h
- 32 jewels
- Precision regulation, Incabloc shock protection
- Movement and rotor decorated
- Power reserve 50 h
- Stainless steel, brushed
- Ø 42.0 mm, H 16 mm
- Unidirectional rotating black bezel (60s graduation) with 60 minutes scale
- Sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Steel caseback, screwed, caseback embossing with the emblems of the space institutions
- Individual numbering
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Luminous numerals, indices, hands with Superluminova
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, date
- Chrono function, alarm function
- Hacking seconds
- Triangles at 3 o'clock to illustrate the direction of crown rotation for quick setting of all functions
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp
- Optional: leather strap with tang-type buckle / rubber strap with folding clasp
- 2 years
- Official Cosmonauts Set: Since 1994, the set is part of the official equipment of the cosmonauts. The high-quality leather set bears the official emblems on the obverse.
- Set of equipment: watch with steel bracelet, leather strap, Velcro or rubber strap, special tool to change as well as a metal box for storage of accessories.