B-42 Official Cosmonauts Chronograph Alarm Titanium Chronometer is a wristwatch by Fortis.
Automatic pilot's chronograph in the series "Official Cosmonauts" with additional mechanical alarm function. The red window next to the date indicates visually the operational readiness of the alarm.
Large stainless steel case with 42 mm diameter.
The third generation of the Cosmonauts watches is made of titanium, and the controls are covered with rubber. Thus, the requirements of the spaceman is taken into account by the lowest possible weight and high functionality. Among the most valued material properties of titanium are its high strength and anti-allergic quality.
- 660.27.11 K, limited to 300 pieces
- Self-winding chronograph movement with integrated alarm function F2001-5 (basis ETA 7750), 28,800 A/h
- Chronometer (COSC-certified)
- 32 jewels
- Precision regulation, Incabloc shock protection, Nivarox hairspring
- Decorated movement and rotor parts
- Power reserve 50 h
- Ø 42.0 mm, H 15 mm
- Sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Unidirectional turning bezel
- Titanium bottom screwed
- Crown and pushers with rubber coating
- Caseback embossing with the emblems of the space institutions
- Individual numbering
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Alarm function, date
- Chrono function
- Luminous numerals, indexes, hands with Superluminova
- Leather strap with tang-type buckle or stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp
- Official Cosmonauts Set: Since 1994, the set is part of the official equipment of the cosmonauts. The high-quality leather set bears the official emblems on the obverse.
- Set of equipment: watch with steel bracelet, leather strap, Velcro or rubber strap, special tool to change as well as a metal box for storage of accessories.
- 2 years