Omega De Ville
De Ville is the name of a wristwatch series by Omega.
The term De Ville was launched for the first time by Omega in October 1960, when new models of the series Seamaster were presented; from 1963 on the inscription "Seamaster De Ville" appeared on the dials.
Basically the name, since the 1960s, identified the simple and yet elegant models of Omega, in contrast to the sporty lines Seamaster or Speedmaster. So soon also the certification as chronometer was included as one of the characteristics of the series.
- Omega De Ville Hour Vision
- Omega De Ville Co-Axial Chronometer
- Omega De Ville Co-Axial Chronograph - chronograph version
- Omega De Ville Co-axial Chronoscope - chronograph version with overlapping totalisers
- Omega De Ville Co-Axial Rattrapante - rattrapante chronograph
- Omega De Ville Co-Axial GMT - with dual time zone
- Omega De Ville X2 Co-Axial Chronograph - rectangular, chronograph