TAG Heuer Calibre S
This movement links mechanical and quartz technology. It can measure and indicate hundredths of a second. The caliber S consists of 230 components and 5 bidirectional micromotors.
The indication runs in either watch or in Chrono mode:
- In the first, the watch mode is a retrograde date with perpetual calendar until 2099.
- In the second, the Chrono mode, hundredths of seconds are measured. Measurement of single and split times and two times in rapid succession is possible.
Used, inter alia in these models:
- TAG Heuer Link Calibre S Chronograph
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta
- TAG Heuer SLR Calibre S Laptimer Chronograph