The 900 Hummer is an expedition watch by Sinn.
It is a special edition of the Sinn 900.
An expedition watch with special features for people who love adventure: Extremely robust stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, 24 hours scale with second timezone and compass function, tachymeter for speeds up to 600 km/h, shockproof and equipped with a magnetic field protection.
This collector's edition item, which is limited to 150 pieces, is delivered in an exclusive Pelicase that is shockproof, waterproof and dustproof. Also included are two interchangeable bracelets, a compass and a quality book with stunning photographs and texts from the HUMMER world.
- Mechanical chronograph movement Valjoux 7750 with UTC 24h module, 28,800 A/h
- Nivarox-1 hairspring, Glucydur balance wheel, Beryllium plateau
- Mainspring Nivaflex 1, Incabloc shock protection
- Shock proof according to DIN 8308
- Antimagnetic according to DIN 8309
- Stainless steel, DIN material no. 1.4435, tegimented to 1200 HV (surface hardness in Vickers), satin-finished
- D 44 mm, H 15.5 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Integrated magnetic field protection up to 80,000 A/m (bzw. 100 mT)
- Screw-in stainless steel caseback. Screw-in crown
- Pushers with integrated pusher protection
- Gaskets of crown and pushers are made of a material with high chemical resistance used in vacuum technology and chemistry
- Dry capsule
- Waterproof to 20 atm
- Safe below atmospheric pressure
- Black mat, hour indexes covered with inactive white luminous paint
- Fine minute scale
- Telemeter scale and direction information in red
- Tachymeter scale
- Pulsometer scale
- March odometer indication in daylight color
- Inner bezel with minutes and 24 hours graduation in daylight color, with luminous triangle
- Hours and minutes hand covered with inactive white luminous paint
- Seconds hand and stop hand white
- UTC hands covered with yellow daylight color
- Hours, minutes, small seconds with hacking seconds
- Chronograph: 12 hours counter, 30 minutes counter, 60 seconds counter
- Date indication
- Tachymeter scale from 65 to 600 km/h
- Pulsometer scale and breath counter from 16 to 200/min.
- Rotating inner bezel with 60 minutes division with luminous triangle and 24 hours subdivision (2nd time zone)
- Display of the north direction by Sun or hour hand and arrow pointer or by a second timezone (with bezel)
- Telemeter up to 20 km
- March odometer up to 60 km
- Conversion scale for European and American troops on the ground: Temperature: degrees Celsius to degrees Fahrenheit
- Fuel consumption: Liter/100 km in miles per gallon (mpg)
- Speed: Kilometer per hour in miles per hour (mph)
- kPressure: MPa in kilo pound per square inch (ksi)
- Tire pressure: bar in pound per square inch (psi) and speed indexes for car tires.
- Black cowhide leather strap with satin-finished stainless steel clasp or fine-membered satin-finished stainless steel bracelet, tegimented
- 3 years
- 150 pieces