Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rolex presents a new edition of the former model Milgauss, which is protected against strong magnetic influences. It is equipped with a seconds hand in the form of flash. The movement now has the new Rolex produced Parachrom blue hairspring and an escapement wheel of paramagnetic material.
- Jack W. Heuer, honorary president of TAG Heuer, is awarded the "Gem Award" on 2 February 2007 by the JIC (Jewelry Information Center) in the U.S. because of his life's work.
- On 30 July 2007, the trading of the shares in the Hong Kong-listed holding company EganaGoldpfeil, to which belong well-known brands such as Junghans, Dugena and Goldpfeil, is stopped. Hans-Jörg Seeberger, self-made man and founder of EganaGoldpfeil, dies surprisingly on 19 October of the year in Mallorca because of cancer.
- In the summer of the year happens a burglary in the company's own museum of Girard-Perregaux. Almost all watches worth several million Swiss francs are stolen. 48 hours later, the watches are assured by the police.
- On 17 September 2007 it is announced that the Richemont group takes over the manufacture Roger Dubuis.
- Vacheron Constantin presents the first edition of the three-year series of Métiers d'Art "Les Masques". On the dials of the watches are reproductions of artworks from the collection of Jean-Paul Barbier-Mueller to be seen.