Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In early 2008 the Piaget Polo Chronograph appears in sales. It houses the new Calibre 880P, the first fully developed and manufactured automatic chronograph movement by the manufacture.
- Nomos extends the series Club to the models Nomos Club Date, Club Automatic and Club Automatic Date.
- At the BaselWorld TAG Heuer presents the concept chronograph Grand Carrera Calibre 36 RS Caliper, which has a precision of 1/10 sec.
- The brand Grossmann Uhren is founded in Glashütte and revives the tradition of craftsmanship by Moritz Großmann.
- F.P. Journe wins the "Aiguille d'Or" Grand Prix at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Centigraphe Souverain in November.
- LVMH reverses course and invests in watch assets, purchasing Hublot and handing control to Jean-Claude Biver.