B-42 Flieger (Flyer) Chronograph Alarm is a chronograph by Fortis.
Sporty and elegant at the same time, this pilot's chronograph is equipped with a self-winding movement and an integrated alarm function.
This construction of an automatic chronograph with integrated mechanical alarm function was developed by the Zürich watch artist Paul Gerber on basis of the ETA movement Valjoux 7750 and first produced by Fortis in series production in 1998.
The dial of the watch is manufactured in a complex process. The hour numerals stand out embossed and blued, and are in addition provided with index bars and tritium.
The blued steel skeleton hands with the inserted small luminous elements blend harmoniously into the ensemble of functional pointers, numbers, indexes and scales.
Beneath the sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides also a glass bottom belongs to the basic configuration, allowing an insight into the movement, which is decorated according to historical style.
- 657.10.11 LC 01, Chronometer, limited to 300 pieces
- Self-winding chronograph movement with Alarm function F2001-5 (basis Valjoux 7750), 28,800 A/h
- Ref. 657.10.11: chronometer (COSC-certified)
- 32 jewels
- Precision regulation, Incabloc shock protection, Nivarox hairspring
- Decorated movement and rotor parts
- Power reserve 50 h
- Stainless steel, brushed
- Ø 42.0 mm, H 15 mm
- Sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Steel caseback, screwed
- Transparent caseback
- Individually numbered
- Waterproof to 200 m
- White (Ref. 657.10.11: black)
- Blued and skeletonized hands
- Indexes with Superluminova
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Alarm function, date
- Chrono function
- Triangles at 3 o'clock crown to illustrate the direction of rotation for quick setting of all functions
- Reptile leather strap with tang-type buckle or stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp
- 2 years