Big Bang Aero Bang is a chronograph by Hublot.
In 2008 Hublot presented this skeletonized version of the success model Big Bang, released in April 2004.
The watch has a self-winding movement. The dial has an intricate skeleton construction.
Features: Rubber strap with folding clasp, waterproof to 100 m. Available in red gold 5N/ceramic, black ceramic or in tungsten.
Limited to 500/500/999 pieces.
- 310.PM.1180.RX Gold ceramic, Limited Edition 500
- 310.PM.1110.RX All Black, Limited Edition 500
- 310.PM.1140.RX Tungsten, Limited Edition 999
- Self-winding chronograph movement Hublot HUB 44 SQ (basis ETA Valjoux 7750)
- Rotor in hard metal, with cell-like surface, treated with black PVD
- Glucydur balance wheel
- Bridges shot-blasted, beveled and polished
- Black PVD screws
- Plate sandblasted, rhodinated
- 27 jewels
- 252 components
- Power reserve 42 hours
- 18ct red gold 5N / black ceramic / tungsten
- Bezel in black ceramic (or tungsten) with 6 H-shaped, polished and blocked titanium countersunk screws
- Sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Ø 44.5 mm, height ? mm
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Crown red gold 5N with insert in black rubber
- Pushers red gold 5N, rectangular with insert in black rubber
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Delicate frame construction, black shot-blasted frame with applied hands
- Applied satin-finished indexes in ruthenium
- Hands sandblasted, chronograph hand with H-shaped counterweight
- Tricompax arrangement of the totalisers
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Chrono function
- Smooth black natural rubber with engraved Hublot logo