Big Bang "All Black King" is a wristwatch by Hublot.
The series Big Bang King with 48 mm diameter is an oversized version of the 2004 presented successful model Big Bang, but this time without chronograph function. The 2008 presented model "All Black King" continues the limited edition of the cryptically-mysterious Big Bang "All Black" from 2006. It is also limited, and indeed to 500 pieces.
Like all "King" models also this one is waterproof up to 300 m. It is equipped with an unidirectional rotating diving bezel.
- Self-winding movement Hublot HUB 21 (basis ETA 2892)
- Rotor in tungsten carbide with cell-like surface, coated with black PVD
- Glucydur balance wheel
- Bridges satin-finished, bevelled, polished
- Plate sandblasted, rhodinated
- 23 jewels
- 180 components
- Power reserve 42 hours
- Black polished and brushed ceramic
- Ø 48 mm
- Unidirectional rotating diving bezel, in mat black ceramic with 6 H-shaped countersunk screws in polished titanium, with numerals worked out in relief
- Sapphire crystal, with anti-glare treatment on the inside
- Massive bottom with seal engraving BIG BANG KING
- Waterproof to 300 m
- Black mat with applied indexes and numerals in black nickel
- Hands in black nickel, faceted
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
- Smooth black rubber with engraved Hublot logo
- Folding clasp in steel with black PVD coating
- 500 numbered pieces