Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pontifa - Also called M.-T. Stauffer-Jeune, Pontifa was founded in 1865 by Henri Stauffer and produced pocket and bracelet watches, ultra-thin watches, chronographs, stopwatches, clocks, alarm clocks, and speciality equipment.
- Mathey-Tissot - Founded in 1886 by Edmond Mathey-Tissot, the company produced complicated watches, high-end pocket and wristwatches, and chronographs.
- Martel Watch Co. - Founded in Le Locle in 1911 and moved to Ponts-de-Martel in 1914, focused on complicated watch movements and related to Universal Genève and Zénith.
- S. Jaquet-Huguenin, Robert Guye, and the Fabriques de Balanciers Réunies
- Dubey & Schaldenbrand - Founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds in 1946, Dubey & Schaldenbrand was re-started in 1995 by Cinette Robert in Ponts-de-Martel